4:50 pm - 5:05 pm3x3, session #33 minute pitches from:
- Danish Power System
- Windar Photonics
5:05 pm - 5:20 pmVentureCup introductionMikkel Sørensen from VentureCup Denmark will tell you what tools you may take advantage of to make your idea grow into a real business.
More info on: http://www.venturecup.dk/
5:20 pm - 7:00 pmCreative NetworkingGet yourself a chance to meet the right people, contribute to other teams and have fun. Beer will be served!!!
We imagine our participants having different levels of interest in entrepreneurship and therefore we wish to offer something unique to everybody. We have identified three different groups:
1. You have an idea and small team – please feel free to work further on your project, reflect on the information you got from the speakers. Maybe you can enrich your project idea with the knowledge you got from the speeches and networking sessions? Did the start-ups have similar challenges and they can give you good advice? Make use of the project wall to search for specific skills for your team!
2. You have an idea, but no team yet – post your idea on the project wall and add a list of skills you are looking for. Check out if the other ideas resemble to yours, or if you can contribute to different ones. Visit start-ups stands to see if you can help them out with their challenges.
3. You do not have an idea and you might not be interested in starting up something at the moment – check out the challenges posted by the start-ups. There might be an opportunity for you to contribute. Check out a project wall, they might be looking for specific skills – even though you are not joining their team, you might have valuable contributions during this event.
Remember: - Project Wall
You can post brief descriptions of your idea and look for specific skills. If you do not have ideas yet, you can post your skills and experience. Give your number, so people can find you during the event.
Release the power of collective knowledge!
Every start-up has challenges – let it be technical, legal or economical. Visit start-ups' stands after the networking sessions and check out if you can contribute, help them out and learn valuable lessons in specific field!
- Lemon marinated salmon with herb salad and watercress creme
- Lobster with herb mayonnaise
- Baked green and white asparagus with olive oil and dill
- Carrot salad with persille and honey roasted almonds.
- Potato salad with fresh herbs and spring onion.
- Salad of cantarelle - bacon and plums with blue cheese.
- Salted chicken with tomato-mint salad and baked beetroot.
- Rabarbertrifili with macroons - vanilje and fresh mint.
- Homemade spelt bread with rosmarin.
NB: The dinner is INCLUDED in the ticket!
8:30 pm - 10:00 pmNetworkingTake your time and the opportunity to further tighten the relationship between yourself and the contacts you have gained throughout the event in an informal way, in front of a drink.